- The first appointment is 90 minutes – 80 minutes is allocated to face to face or virtual consultation and 10 minutes for the the Dr to complete any relevant referral forms for you to take with you.
- During your first appointment, we will review your health history- including questionnaires you would have already filled, current symptoms and concerns as well as lifestyle and dietary habits and discuss your health goals.
- I will perform a targeted physical examination and request appropriate investigations. Approximate cost and instruction to perform the tests will be discussed.
- Together we will agree on a preliminary treatment plan with a few lifestyle changes and one or two nutritional supplements.
- Appropriate reading material/handouts will also be provided.
Second Appointment / Report of Findings
- The report of findings is 60-90 minutes
- This visit is booked 2-3 weeks from your initial appointment.
- This is an important meeting to review lab results and assess your response to the preliminary treatment.
- I will explain the root causes that have emerged from the information gathered so far and give insight into the biochemical causes of your health concerns.
- Together we will agree on a detailed treatment plan that will include lifestyle intervention, nutrients and, if necessary, medications.
Further follow up appointments
Discussion of progress and refinement of treatment at each consultation.
Face to face or virtual consultation fees:
- 90 mins : $475
- 60 mins : $330
- 30 mins : $170
Repeat prescriptions : $30
Referrals, short letters (without an appointment) will incur a cost as per time spent, the minimum is $30.
Email consultation fees are according to time used, the minimum is $30.
All fees include GST.
For insurance cover, please check with your insurance provider.
There is an interpretation cost depending upon time it will take to interpret your functional test results and to make a treatment plan based on the results. Time required will vary from 15-45 mins. This will be explained to you at the time we decide to order the test.
There may be an additional cost if I need to spend extra time reviewing your history, past tests, etc. to come up with a treatment plan. This will be discussed and agreed at the time of your consultation.
In an unexpected event if you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24 hour notice, so that we can offer it to your fellow patients on the waiting list.
Payments are made by internet banking (preferred) or credit card.