Integrative Health Clinic deems it necessary to collect specific information from individuals concerning their health (diagnosis, condition, medical and personal history) and deems this collection of personal information for a lawful purpose. Payment information (credit card/bank account number) will also be collected during checkout.
Information will be collected directly from an individual patient or from an authorized representative.
Collected information will only be used for the specified purpose. We will ensure, to the best of our abilities, that the information is accurate and up-to-date before using it.
Disclosure of an individual’s information is not permitted to any other individual other than an authorized representative or parent/guardian if the child is less than 18 years old.
Integrative Health Clinic may disclose information if it believes that:
- Disclosure is one of the purposes that the information was obtained
- Disclosure is necessary to uphold or enforce the law
- Disclosure is necessary for court proceedings
- The person concerned has authorized the disclosure
- The information will be used in a way that does not identify the person concerned
Prior to releasing information to a ‘third party’, Integrative Health Clinic will ensure that the correct signed consent is received.